- juicedLink Products:
- juicedLink, LLC warrants all of our products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. This warranty is non-transferable.
- For Limited Warranty Service, customer must provide a receipt validating date of purchase from an authorized dealer. Dealers are expected to cycle through inventory at least every 6 months to maintain Authorized Dealer status.
- Warranty claims due to severe service conditions will be addressed on an individual basis. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, or abuse.
- Defective devices covered under this warranty will be repaired or replaced at no cost. The device must be sent to our service center at the customer’s expense.
- In the event that your equipment is in need of general or warranty repair, then please go to Support / Contact page and email us (all repairs are handled over email). We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and provide instructions on shipping and payment. All repairs must have a RMA number clearly labeled on the shipping box, or the delivery will not be accepted.
- Other manufacturer's products sold by juicedLink:
- The products for other manufacturers sold by juicedLink are covered by those manufacturer’s warranty. Consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details.
- juicedLink, LLC makes no expressed or implied claims beyond the manufacturer’s warranty or specifications.
Terms and Conditions and Company Policies are subject to change without notice.